The matter was disclosed at a virtual panel discussion organized by Bangladesh Health Watch on Monday
The government has decided to vaccinate people based on their ages though most of the patients died from Covid-19 in Bangladesh have comorbidity.
The matter was disclosed at a virtual panel discussion organized by Bangladesh Health Watch on Monday.
Dr Mushtuq Husain, adviser to IEDCR, an entity of DGHS, said: “Selecting people with comorbidity is a difficult and complex procedure. That is why, as per the latest decision, we [the authorities] are going to vaccinate using age criteria.”
More to follow…
- IDI Bans Doctors’ Involvement in Anti-Vaccine Propaganda [https://en.tempo.co/read/1422200/idi-bans-doctors-involvement-in-anti-vaccine-propaganda]
- Indonesia green-lights emergency use of Chinese vaccine [https://apnews.com/article/international-news-indonesia-coronavirus-pandemic-joko-widodo-china-02ef76d07280abe393c876407d224adb]
- Pakistan launches new anti-polio drive amid tight security [https://wtop.com/asia/2021/01/pakistan-launches-new-anti-polio-drive-amid-tight-security/]
- Cuba Collaborating With Iran On Covid-19 Vaccine [https://www.newsamericasnow.com/caribbean-news-cuba-and-iran-covid-19-fight/]
- Pakistan launches new anti-polio drive amid tight security [https://apnews.com/article/pakistan-afghanistan-health-coronavirus-pandemic-taliban-cc490ac4815cef12ab46bebe04c75655]