Team Udayavani, Jan 9, 2021, 8:49 PM IST
Bengaluru: On January 8, 899 new cases of COVID-19 were reported from across the State along with 872 recoveries and 4 virus-related deaths.
The total number of cases reported in the State till date has risen to 9,26,767 out of which 9,452 cases are presently active and 12,138 dead.
202 COVID-19 patients are undergoing treatment in Intensive Care Units in hospitals across the State.
Bengaluru Urban district reported the highest number of COVID-19 cases at 465 on the same day.
All other districts reported less than 60 cases.
- 11 new cases push Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally to 11,975 [http://www.ptinews.com/news/12096755_11-new-cases-push-Nagaland-s-COVID-19-tally-to-11-975.html]
- 1,401 new coronavirus cases in Croatia [https://glashrvatske.hrt.hr/en/news/domestic/1401-new-coronavirus-cases-in-croatia/]
- COVID-19 vaccination drive to start from Jan 16, India’s tally reaches 1,04,31,639 [https://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20210109/3688305.html]
- Filipina among 59 new Covid-19 cases [http://hongkongnews.com.hk/news/filipina-among-59-new-covid-19-cases/]
- Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Day 308 [https://bnr.bg/en/post/101401897/covid-19-in-bulgaria-day-308]
- Irish health officials believe South African COVID-19 variant contained [https://www.todayonline.com/world/irish-health-officials-believe-south-african-covid-19-variant-contained]