Bishkek, Jan. 8, 2021. /Kabar/. Kyrgyzstan’s total number of recoveries from coronavirus has reached 77,547 on Friday.
Thus, according to the latest report from the Republican Headquarters for Combating COVID-19, another 171 patients have cured from the disease in the past day.
As of Jan. 8, the country reported 81,991 cases of COVID-19.
Two more deaths were registered over the past day, taking the count to 1,365, the HQ said.
887 patients are being treated in hospitals throughout the country and 1,266 patients receiving treatment at home.
- Coronavirus in Tajikistan: No new cases of COVID-19 reported, 42 COVID-19 patients discharged after recovery yesterday [https://asiaplustj.info/en/news/tajikistan/society/20210108/coronavirus-in-tajikistan-no-new-cases-of-covid-19-reported-42-covid-19-patients-discharged-after-recovery-yesterday]
- U.S. wants faster vaccinations as pandemic worsens, job market suffers [https://news.trust.org/item/20210107211822-90cph]
- Beijing raises guard as COVID-19 cases rise in Hebei province [https://news.trust.org/item/20210108043854-dj0cj]
- US registering highest deaths yet from the coronavirus [https://thehimalayantimes.com/world/us-registering-highest-deaths-yet-from-the-coronavirus/]
- Chinese city sealed off to squash virus outbreak [https://www.malaymail.com/news/world/2021/01/08/chinese-city-sealed-off-to-squash-virus-outbreak/1938519]
- China study says Wuhan Covid infections 3 times higher than official figure China study says Wuhan Covid infections 3 times higher than official figure [https://tbsnews.net/coronavirus-chronicle/china-study-says-wuhan-covid-infections-3-times-higher-official-figure-182455]