Of the 110 cases, 46 were registered in Luanda, 24 in Kwanza Sul, 21 in Bié, five in Huambo, three in Moxico and the same number in the provinces of Benguela and Uíge, two in Zaire, one in Huila and the same number in Namibe and Cabinda.
The infected, 57 male and 53 female, are aged between 1 and 81 years.
According to the epidemiological bulletin of the National Directorate of Public Health, the 478 people given as recovered are from the provinces of Luanda (367), Zaire (90), Cunene (16), Huambo (3) and Bié (2), aged between 1 and 68 years.
The laboratories processed 2111 samples per RT-PCR in the period in question, pointing the cumulative to 319,096 samples processed to date, with a positivity rate of 5.6 percent.
With the data of this Thursday, the country has an epidemiological picture that adds the 17,974 positive cases, 413 deaths, 11,955 considered recovered and 5606 active, of which there are two in critical condition, nine severe, 76 moderate, 97 mild and 5422 asymptomatic, being hospitalized 184 patients.
The covid-19 pandemic has caused at least 1,884,187 deaths resulting from more than 87.1 million cases of infection worldwide, according to a balance sheet made by the French agency AFP.
In Africa, there are 69,863 confirmed deaths and more than 2.9 million infected in 55 countries, according to the most recent statistics about the pandemic in the continent.
The disease is transmitted by a new coronavirus detected at the end of December 2019 in Wuhan, a city in central China.
- 304 infected with virus in Hebei capital and nearby city, 127 patients in province since January 2 [https://www.thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/3/162945/304-infected-with-virus-in-Hebei-capital-and-nearby-city,-127-patients-in-province–since-January-2]
- Another Wuhan awaits China at Hebei [https://www.chinanationalnews.com/news/267472585/another-wuhan-awaits-china-at-hebei]
- Hong Kong reports 45 new COVID-19 cases [https://www.chinanationalnews.com/news/267472670/hong-kong-reports-45-new-covid-19-cases]
- 10 medical teams sent to China’s Hebei to aid COVID-19 screening [https://www.chinanationalnews.com/news/267472275/10-medical-teams-sent-to-chinas-hebei-to-aid-covid-19-screening]
- Live COVID-19 updates: Philippines reports 1,776 new COVID-19 cases [https://www.chinanationalnews.com/news/267472592/live-covid-19-updates-philippines-reports-1776-new-covid-19-cases]
- Live COVID-19 updates: India’s tally rises to 10,413,417 [https://www.chinanationalnews.com/news/267471776/live-covid-19-updates-indias-tally-rises-to-10413417]
- Indonesia’s Daily COVID-19 Cases Hit Record High with 10,617 New Infections [https://en.tempo.co/read/1421340/indonesias-daily-covid-19-cases-hit-record-high-with-10617-new-infections]