Dehradun, Jan 8 (PTI) Uttarakhand’s COVID-19 tally rose to 93,111 on Friday with 269 more people testing positive while seven more infected patients died.
Dehradun district reported the highest number of 90 cases followed by Nainital (58), Haridwar (31), Udham Singh Nagar (19), and Almora (14), a state health department bulletin here said.
Meanwhile, seven more COVID-19 patients died in the state taking the toll so far to 1,562, the bulletin said.
A total of 87,127 infected people have recuperated, 1,243 have migrated out of the state and 3,179 are under treatment, it said.
- Meghalaya COVID: 2 more deaths take statewide toll up to 143 [https://theshillongtimes.com/2021/01/08/meghalaya-covid-2-more-deaths-take-statewide-toll-up-to-143/]
- Two new Covid-19 cases not from community spread [https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/two-new-covid-19-cases-not-from-community-spread/]
- Singaporean man is 3rd Covid-19 community case found among Crowne Plaza Changi Airport staff [https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/two-linked-covid-19-cases-in-the-community-among-23-new-cases-in-singapore]
- Turkey reports 11,479 new coronavirus cases, 186 deaths [https://news.trust.org/item/20210108151041-eb1yo]
- Bangladesh reports 16 COVID-19 deaths, 4,65,279 total recoveries [https://www.bd24live.com/bangladesh-reports-16-covid-19-deaths-465279-total-recoveries/]