The Government of India on Tuesday said that Covid-19 vaccine can be rolled out within 10 days from the emergency use authorisation date, based on dry run feedback, reports the NDTV.
The Indian goverment’s statement ended the speculation about the time frame that started since the drug regulator’s announcement on Sunday.
Oxford Institute’s Covishield, which is being developed by the Pune-based Serum Institute, and Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin, have received emergency approval.
- China to Expand COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturing Capacity [https://en.tempo.co/read/1420385/china-to-expand-covid-19-vaccine-manufacturing-capacity]
- North Korea requests COVID vaccine assistance from global alliance Coronavirus outbreak latest: Jan. 5, 2021 [https://english.kyodonews.net/news/2021/01/88bd346b1552-n-korea-requests-covid-vaccine-assistance-from-global-alliance.html]
- 25 THOUSAND DOSES OF VACCINES ARRIVE IN MADEIRA BY FEBRUARY 1st [https://www.madeiraislandnews.com/2021/01/25-thousand-doses-of-vaccines-arrive-in-madeira-by-february-1st.html]
- Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee says it will scrutinise Covid-19 vaccine procurement with contract NDAs in mind [https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2021/01/05/parliaments-public-accounts-committee-says-it-will-scrutinise-covid-19-vacc/1937613]
- The national stadium, “Air Albania”, will be turned into a vaccination center for COVID-19 [https://rti.rtsh.al/article/the-national-stadium-air-albania-will-be-turned-into-a-vaccination-center-for-covid-19]
- China’s CNBG has supplied 3 million COVID-19 vaccine doses to UAE [https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/uae/chinas-cnbg-has-supplied-3-million-covid-19-vaccine-doses-to-uae/articleshow/80115542.cms]
- Iloilo City gears to buy Covid-19 vaccines [https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1126454]