Hyderabad: Telangana would be receiving 5 lakh Covid-19 vaccine doses shortly, according to Health Minister Eatala Rajender.
Speaking to the reporters on Saturday, he said that Centre has indicated that it will give 5 lakh doses after the completion of the dry run.
It will then give another 10 lakh and then one crore doses.
The first thing to do was to give the vaccine to healthcare workers, then to frontline staff who have the exposure including police, sanitation, panchayat departments. After that there is scope to give to the poor, he said.
- Covid-19 vax: Dry run in India’s 125 districts, 285 sites (Ld) [https://news.webindia123.com/news/Articles/India/20210103/3684558.html]
- Vaccine dry run successfully conducted in Vizianagaram [https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/vaccine-dry-run-successfully-conducted-in-vizianagaram-665044]
- 6 Lakh people to get first shot of vaccine in Kurnool [https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/6-lakh-people-to-get-first-shot-of-vaccine-in-kurnool-665048]
- 24,000 medical staff to get vaccine first in Prakasam dist [https://www.thehansindia.com/andhra-pradesh/24000-medical-staff-to-get-vaccine-first-in-prakasam-dist-665046]
- Vaccine stock may arrive in 3-4 days in Gujarat: Dy CM [https://www.siasat.com/vaccine-stock-may-arrive-in-3-4-days-in-gujarat-dy-cm-2059196/]
- K’taka Covid vax dry run helped to train staff: Sudhakar [https://www.mangalorean.com/ktaka-covid-vax-dry-run-helped-to-train-staff-sudhakar/]